For companies, please create your account as a "Professional" and not as an "Individual".
The concepts of living walls, green walls or plant walls describe vertical gardens or ecosystems, which are more or less artificial, designed either as aesthetic decorative elements, or as part of what is known as urban gardening, or as works of art using plants, or as elements of urban ecology.
They can be both interior and exterior depending on the required effect.
If it is a project for a private individual with a few m², the installation can be done by yourself. On the other hand, if the project is substantial, the services of a professional are required because the installation can become complex and requires the use of high-performance tools.
We offer two solutions, custom-made with a sales representative or the purchase of a standardised kit including installation accessories and the supply of materials.
- Placing the pegs
- Screwing the bases onto the pegs
- Pre-positioning of parts "C / D / E / F
- Mark the cut to be made on the cable, then cut
- Assembling the mini manual termination "C" on the cable, tightening it quite vigorously
- Tensioning the cable with nut "E
-Locking with cap nut "F