QuickRace tuning with lashing eye
- QRT turnbuckle for rope
- Laser engraved calibration scale for precise adjustment
- Handle for one end quick adjustmebt abd easy locking
- Aisy 316 stainless steel body and lashing eye with chromed bronze nut
- Recommended rope sizes 3 and 4
During the initial assembly, the lashing will allow the Dyneema to be stretched significantly, and then the tension in the shroud to be set with the rigging screw.
This is a clever solution because :
- A stainless steel rig can be replaced without modification to the boat.
- The LASHING allows you to leave the splices on the rope untouched, which are a bit technical to do correctly.
- You can go back to stainless steel rigging if the textile solution is not satisfactory enough.
- The body of the QUICKRACE rigging screw is identical in the two versions, TEXTILE and STAINLESS STEEL, and can therefore be reused.